70% humic acid and 12% fulvic acid.
Humic Acids are recognized and increasingly used for their benefits on the growth of crops (vegetable & non-vegetable), citrus, turf, flowers, and particularly in organically-deficient soils. Humic acid is not a fertilizer as it does not directly provide nutrients to plants, but is a compliment to fertilizer.
** We highly recommend humic acid as an additive to Terra Char **
70% humic acid and 12% fulvic acid
Rate – 2lbs/acre, preferably twice during growing season
Blending rate – 2lbs/20 gal. water
- Addition of organic matter to organically-deficient soils
- Increased root vitality
- Improved nutrient uptake
- Increased chlorophyll synthesis
- Better seed germination
- Increased fertilizer retention
- Increased beneficial microbial activity
- Healthier plants and improved yields